Accounts Payable IntermediateCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Accounts Payable Intermediate Training?
Accounts Payable (A/P) is a core operation of any accounting system. Whilst it involves paying invoices, there is actually a lot more to it than that. An efficient and accurate AP system will save you time, money and resources. By gaining an in-depth understanding of how to manage your purchase ledger effectively, you will be better placed to minimise the overhead costs of your AP team and add value to the Finance department. At the end of this course delegates will be able to equip themselves with essential skills to lead your Accounts Payable team, maximise your time and add value to budgeting, cost control and cash flow.
Who Should Attend
The Accounts Payable Intermediate Course is recommended for Accounts Payable (Purchase Ledger) team leaders with a minimum of one years experience, new Purchase Ledger Supervisors and new Accounts Assistants.
- Understanding what your AP team can do to add value to the Finance department
- Understanding the role of the auditors and what you can do to prepare for their visit
- Internal checks and controls: error and fraud prevention and detection
- Setting up new supplier accounts and improving your credit rating
- Introduction to VAT on overseas purchases
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations
- Spotting errors and mistakes promptly and avoiding duplicate payments
- Using the Aged Creditors listing to maximise cash flow
- Managing budgets and maximising supplier discounts
- Monitoring costs
- Reclaiming credit notes
- Rebates and overpayments
- Month end and year end procedures
- Prepayments and accrual.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Accounts Payable Intermediate course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Finance and Legal training organisations.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Accounts Payable Intermediate General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Accounts Payable Intermediate courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.