An Introduction to AccountingCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is An Introduction to Accounting Training?
This course covers basic accounting and takes delegates through the accounting process from the generation of source documentation to the preparation of final accounts.
Who Should Attend
Suitable for staff with no accounting experience, maybe joining an accounting office and needing to acquire a basic introduction to the accounting process as well as a working knowledge of fundamental book keeping skills.
- What will it cover?
The Initial Process
- Source documentation
- Books of prime entry
- Ledger accounts Constructing the Final Accounts
- Double entry book keeping
- Constructing the trial balance
- Errors not flagged by the trial balance
- Deriving the Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet Accounting for Cash and Bank
- Two and three column cash books
- The petty cash book
- Bank reconciliation statements
- Cash flow statements Accounting for: Depreciation of fixed assets
- Bad debts and provision for bad debts
- Accruals and prepayments
- Value Added Tax
- Operating and capital expenditure The Final Accounts of Limited Companies
- Advantages and disadvantages of limited liability status
- The structure of limited company accounts
- Key accounting concepts.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The An Introduction to Accounting course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A An Introduction to Accounting General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in An Introduction to Accounting courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.