Credit Control WorkshopCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Credit Control Workshop Training?
Good cash flow is vital to the success of all companies. This course will provide you with the tools to operate an effective credit control system and the confidence to make successful telephone calls and improve your cash collection.
Who Should Attend
Accounts assistants, credit controllers and anyone having to make telephone calls to collect debt from trade customers.
Step 1: Establishing a good billing system
- The role of the Credit Controller
- Understanding the importance of good cash flow
- Opening customer accounts
- Setting credit limits and payment terms
- Understanding credit reports
- Sending an effective sales invoice
- How to increase your chances of getting paid on time
- Step 2: Building good client relationships
- Building relations with your sales team
- Building relationships with your customers
- Understanding your customer's payment processes
- Good telephone techniques
- Planning your call
- Dealing with querie
- Issues and excuses
- Step 3: Collecting the debt
- Monitoring debtors
- Calculating DSO/Debtor days
- Effective statements and reminder letters
- Legal action as a last resort
- The County Court process.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Credit Control Workshop course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Finance and Legal training organisations.
Open Courses & Public Events
Our Credit Control Workshop training public event calendar has more than open course training dates taking place across the UK. Search and book securely online and receive an immediate confirmation together with full joining instructions, your VAT invoice and a receipt of payment. You are also able to make an enquiry and receive our formal quotation. Lowest price guaranteed.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
In addition to a comprehensive Credit Control Workshop open course schedule, training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, start by completing the form below and we'll send you the full course information and a quotation based on your requirements.
Make A Credit Control Workshop General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Credit Control Workshop courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.