Interpretation of Company AccountsCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Interpretation of Company Accounts Training?
This Course provides you with practical knowledge of interpretive techniques such as ratio and trend analysis and risk assessment. By the end of the course delegates will be able to undertake more complex interpretation of company accounts by building on existing knowledge of ratio and trend analysis. Assess risk using this knowledge. Assess market risk and its potential impact on a business. Recognise techniques adopted in company accounts to disguise potential problems. Understand some of the non-financial sources of information available to assess company performance.
Who Should Attend
Suitable for delegates with a working knowledge of company accounts who want to develop their skill further.
- Understand what we mean by business and financial risk
- Consider different business sectors and identify the key financial features in each
- Refresher on the key financial statements
- Recognise the typical problems with using company accounts Using Accounts to Assess Risk
- Refresher on the key ratios
- Types of shares and capital structure
- Types of debts and debt funding
- Significance of funding structure
- Understand the general warning signs of corporate 'poor health'
- Consider the financial warning signs
- Factoring on and off the balance sheet Group Accounts
- Accounting for investment
- Associates and subsidiaries
- Goodwill and how to account for it
- Learn to identify the issues in group accounts
- Advanced Interpretation
- Drawing together the 'soft' and financial information
- Predicting business failure: how to spot the problems early
- Why businesses fail
- Examples of creative accounting
- Topical issues and accounting development.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Interpretation of Company Accounts course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Finance and Legal training organisations.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Interpretation of Company Accounts General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Interpretation of Company Accounts courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.