Pension Fund AccountingCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Pension Fund Accounting Training?
The course concentrates on occupational pension funds and small self administered schemes. The course will examine direct and indirect investment including that for OEICs, Unit Trusts REITs and especially property including the new vehicle REITs.
Who Should Attend
Accounting staff with a daily involvement with accounting issues which require a thorough accounting view of the transactions undertaken.
Introduction to Pension Fund Accounting
- Valuation concepts - the actuarial principle - reserving and asset allocation
- Fixed interest - amortisation - matching accruals - held for sale and to be held to redemption
- Conversions and asset switching
- Memorandum Accounting
- Equity holdings - private shares and unit trusts and OEICS
- Principle of income & capital including tax credits and income tax deduction
- Foreign income and holdings
- Double tax credits and systems of taxation reclaims
- The use of derivatives in Pension Funds - including Swaps - OTC contracts - embedded derivatives
- SORP accounting and the impact of the international provisions
- The impact of IAS and IFRS when applied voluntarily
- Hedging vs non-Hedging accounting.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Pension Fund Accounting course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Pension Fund Accounting General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Pension Fund Accounting courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.