The Financial Accounting MasterclassCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is The Financial Accounting Masterclass Training?
By the end of the course delegates will be able to enhance your understanding of the fundamentals of financial and management accounting. Get a deeper knowledge of key accounting techniques to prepare, complete and review a set of accounts. Understand the main IAS, VAT and tax-related issues. Use financial statements information in your planning or decision-making process.
Who Should Attend
Suitable for owners, directors and managers with little or no accounting knowledge and staff in finance and accounting departments, who wish to understand the fundamentals and practicalities of accounting.
- Introduction to Financial and Management Accounting
- The difference between financial and management accounting
- Key accounting principles and concepts
- Financial statements
- Profit and loss
- Balance sheets
- Cash flows
- Overview on key ISA issues
- Analysing Transactions: Basic Book-Keeping Skills
- Understanding the mechanics of double entry book-keeping
- Understanding the structure of financial statements
- Cash books and bank reconciliations
- Overview on day books and ledgers Accounts Preparation
- Completion and Review
- Accounting for accruals and prepayments
- Fixed assets and depreciation
- Bad and doubtful debts and closing stock
- Calculating month and year end adjustments
- The extended trial balance
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements Accounting for Tax and VAT
- UK Corporation Tax system principles
- Operating and accounting for PAYE
- Background and key principles of VAT Training Method
- Finance in business simulation exercise.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The The Financial Accounting Masterclass course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A The Financial Accounting Masterclass General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in The Financial Accounting Masterclass courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.