Bookkeeping (Intermediate Level)COURSE CALENDAR
What Is Bookkeeping (Intermediate Level) Training?
By the end of this bookkeeping course you will be able to identify double-entry book keeping errors and be able to prepare a trial balance with confidence.
Who Should Attend
Our Intermediate level Bookkeeping Course is suitable for accounts assistants, accounts payable staff, bookkeepers, credit controllers and graduate trainees. It will also benefit those about to start professional exams (AAT, CIMA, ACCA), and may prove a useful refresher course if you have exemptions from foundation papers.
- Understanding the chart of accounts
- Using journals: write-offs - suspense accounts
- Accruals & prepayments - accrued income & deferred income
- Posting salaries - corporation tax and VAT payments
- Bad and doubtful debt provisions
- Stock valuations - FIFO - LIFO and standard cost
- Profit/loss on foreign exchange transactions
- Fixed assets and depreciation - profit/loss on disposal of assets
- Preparing a trial balance and identifying errors
- Using an extended trial balance.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Bookkeeping (Intermediate Level) course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Finance and Legal training organisations.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Bookkeeping (Intermediate Level) General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Bookkeeping (Intermediate Level) courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.