Finance Skills for Sales ProfessionalsCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Finance Skills for Sales Professionals Training?
To maximise performance, it's important to understand the financial implications of their decisions. This practical course provides sales professionals with an introduction to the financial skills required to forecast accurately, negotiate profitably and manage targets effectively.
Who Should Attend
For sales people who want to understand the finance function of their organisation, or their clients.
- Financial Analysis
- Making sense of the key financial accounts
- Balance sheets
- Profit and loss
- Cash flow statement
- Basic accounting principles
- Ratio analysis
- Profitability and liquidity
- Adopting financial knowledge into the sales strategy
- Planning sales in line with business objectives
- Sales forecasting
- Understanding the role of forecasting
- Practical forecasting techniques
- Probability of sale analysis
- Making discounts work for your business
- The impact of discounting on profitability
- Hidden discounts as added value
- Sales performance
- How to track and measure performance
- Profit and volume strategies
- Negotiating for success
- Financial implications of negotiation
- Managing negotiation to improve profitability
- Presenting persuasive financial proposals
- Identify your client's needs and how you will help them achieve their objectives
- Maintaining a healthy business pipeline
- Reporting meaningful figures
-Avoiding common pitfalls.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Finance Skills for Sales Professionals course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Finance and Legal training organisations.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Finance Skills for Sales Professionals General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Finance Skills for Sales Professionals courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.