Advanced Corporate Social ResponsibilityCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Advanced Corporate Social Responsibility Training?
This course introduces delegates to frameworks and ideas central to corporate social responsibility (CSR). We work together as a group to uncover how these concepts and theories affect organisation of different types. Our perspective on CSR takes account of economic, social and environmental impacts, and outlines ways to address the key sustainable development challenges based on organisational core competencies wherever they operate - locally, regionally and internationally. Critically, we identify tangible, measurable ways to define and evaluate CSR. Based on what we discover, we introduce practical ways of employing them within your organisation, and in doing so we find real ways to unlock value for a wide range of key stakeholders.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for CSR practitioners, Procurement and Contracts Management staff concerned with issues of local content and local supplier development. HR & Operations managers.
- Understanding CSR - history - interpretations
- and strategy
- The global social responsibility 'eco-system'
- How to identify your key CSR stakeholders
- Understanding and articulating external and internal considerations of CSR
- Creating value through environmental management
- Setting up your CSR team - roles and responsibilities
- CSR Key Performance Indicators 1 - identifying your CSR KPI
- CSR Key Performance Indicators 2 - setting CSR KPI targets
- CSR Key Performance Indicators 3 - measuring your CSR KPI
- CSR Key Performance Indicators 4 - evaluating your CSR KPI
- CSR Key Performance Indicators 5 - reporting your CSR KPI
- Integrating CSR with your other management systems: a balanced scorecard approach
- Bringing it all together - making it work for you and all your stakeholders.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Advanced Corporate Social Responsibility course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Advanced Corporate Social Responsibility General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Advanced Corporate Social Responsibility courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.