Introduction to Contract LawCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Introduction to Contract Law Training?
Manage risk by putting into place simple effective systems that avoid confusion, and by clearly stating your intentions from the outset. Determine the point at which contracts are formed and avoid costly, time-consuming litigation. Ensure that your contracts reflect the nature and spirit of your commercial agreements.
Who Should Attend
Any person who requires the need to be trained in Introduction to Contract Law through the course of their normal working duties. This course is suitable for anyone working in the Contract Law arena or Finance and Legal sector, pre-requisites may be required.
- What is a contract?
- Does it have to be in writing?
- When and how is a contract formed and on whose terms?
-What are the terms of the contract?
- How to avoid entering legally binding commitments unless ready to do so
- How to ensure the other side is bound
- What steps can be taken to ensure that your terms and conditions apply to the contract?
- What are the remedies for breach of contract?
- How much money can be claimed for breach of contract?
- Methods of reducing or limiting liability under a contract
- The effect of the Sale of Goods Act and other legislation on the contract terms
- The main provisions to be found in standard terms and conditions and worrying clauses to look out for.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Introduction to Contract Law course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Finance and Legal training organisations.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Introduction to Contract Law General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Introduction to Contract Law courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.