How the Financial Markets Really WorkCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is How the Financial Markets Really Work Training?
The How Financial Markets Really Work course aims to proved substantive training to anyone working in or coming in contact with Financial Markets during the normal course of their occupation.
Who Should Attend
Any person who requires the need to be trained in How the Financial Markets Really Work through the course of their normal working duties. This course is suitable for anyone working in the Derivatives arena or Finance and Legal sector, pre-requisites may be required.
- Overview and Introduction
- Functions of the world's Financial Markets - Transferring Funds and Risk
- What are efficient Markets? Markets as forward discounting mechanisms
- Role of the Regulator
- Sell-Side (Investment Banks) vs Buy-Side (Institutional Investors)
- Foreign Exchange Markets
- Overview and scale of the FX markets
- Currency Popularity - Dollars - Euro - Sterling - Yen
- The Bond Markets
- Fixed Income basics - what is a Bond exactly?
- The importance of Sovereign Debt Markets
- Bond Pricing - Coupons and Yields
- Sub-Prime & the Credit Crunch explained
- Corporate Bonds and Credit Ratings - importance of the Rating Agencies
- The Equity Markets * Equities in context - Shareholders at the end of the food chain
- Corporate actions in the secondary markets
- What makes shares go up and down?
- Equity Pricing explained - Price/Earnings Ratios
- Dividend Yields Commodities and Derivatives Markets - Options
- Futures * Derivatives
- what are they exactly? Exchange Traded vs OTC
- Swaps - Interest Rate and Credit Default swaps; importance of counterparty risk
- Futures - Margin requirements and Leverage - Risk and exposure
- Role of the Clearing House.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The How the Financial Markets Really Work course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Finance and Legal training organisations.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A How the Financial Markets Really Work General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in How the Financial Markets Really Work courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.