SAGE Line 50COURSE CALENDAR
What Is SAGE Line 50 Training?
A comprehensive guide to the essential functions of this vital financial management tool. This is a hands on course based in one of our IT suites allowing you to practice tasks and procedures as you are taken through the system functionality step by step.
Who Should Attend
Any person who requires the need to be trained in SAGE Line 50 through the course of their normal working duties. This course is suitable for anyone working in the Sage arena or Finance and Legal sector, pre-requisites may be required.
- Overview of Sage Accounts Setting up the System: Setting defaults and
- Planning and creating a chart of accounts
- Setting program options
- Entering opening balances
- Altering and designing stationery layouts
- Sales Ledger: Creating accounts. Entering manually prepared invoices & credit notes
- Producing free text Invoices via Invoice Production
- Skeleton Invoices
- Refunds and write-offs
- Purchase Ledger: Creating accounts
- Entering invoices & credit notes
- Bank Transactions
- Supplier Payment
- Customer Receipts
- Bank Payments and Receipts
- Petty Cas
- Payments and Receipts
- Credit Card Payments
- Bank Transfers
- Bank Reconciliation
- Cheque Printing
- Nominal Ledger: Overview
- Nominal Ledger reports
- Journal entries
- Skeleton journals
- Assets Register: Creating Categories - Recording Assets
- VAT: Preparing the VAT Analysis Report
- Reconciling transactions.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The SAGE Line 50 course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A SAGE Line 50 General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in SAGE Line 50 courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.